I am so delighted that I have been nominated by Kaylee’s World (http://wp.me/1cNXq) for this most wonderful award. She said great things about me (especially one of my poems that I thoroughly enjoyed writing!)
Rules of this award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger that awarded you.
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
I’m still new at this, so the 15 blogger part is always a challenge, but I will try. This time I will put their links, so hopefully you can visit their blogs also. And will follow Kaylee’s lead and say a little something about each one.
1. Poetry Curator: http://poetrycurator.wordpress.com/ Always insightful. Lovely poems: old and new.
2. Novice Journal: http://novicejournal.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/ Great photos. Heartfelt and simplistic.
3. For The Love of Clouds and Living Things: http://fortheloveofclouds.wordpress.com/about/ Amazing Photos; Participant in a post a day 2012
4. Jump For Joy! Photo Project: http://jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com/ I just thought this was the coolest idea!
5. The Mind of Eboni Sade: http://ebonisade.me/about/ I am bedazzled by the photos on this blog.
6. Javier GM Photography: http://javiergme.wordpress.com/about/ Lovely photos even though I can’t understand the language 🙂
7. Leaf and Twig: http://leafandtwig.wordpress.com/ Nature photos and poetry combined…my favorite.
8. Marta’s Adventure In the Big City: http://martagajo.wordpress.com/about/ She’s bold, fun, young and creative.
9. My Meandering Trail: http://mymeanderingtrail.com/about/ A wonderful way to share adventure on the Appalachian Trail! I lived near there!
10. Nature’s Gift In Photo: http://angela426.wordpress.com Great photos. Lot’s of nature ones too.
11. VFCH: http://clarendonheights.wordpress.com/about/ More photography from Spain. Love to experience other countries.
12. sarah monagle, pondering it all: http://sarahmonagle.wordpress.com/about/ Musing, poetry, essays…just like me.
13. Ishita Sitwala: http://ishitasitwalaphotography.wordpress.com/about/ Interesting photography.
14. feistyredgirl: http://feistyredgirl.wordpress.com/about/ Ponderous writing.
15. Northern Narratives: http://northernnarratives.wordpress.com/about/ Photos I can relate to.
Seven facts about me…hmmm…do we have to keep coming up with new ones!? 🙂
1. I’m adopted and have an adopted daughter.
2. I have had 2 cardiac arrest saves while working in emergency medical services.
3. I was an medical examiner…I saw dead people.
4. I am gluten free and a vegan…have been a vegetarian for 35 yrs (did I say that before?).
5. My third grade teacher called me a chatterbox.
6. I got ‘most inclined to argue’ and ‘class clown’ in HS for my yearbook.
7. I’m going to an EMS conference tomorrow and will blog while I’m there!
Thanks again for this fun! Peace!